Friday, March 27, 2009

QP FREEBIES!!

Here is the LO that I made with this kit! Click on the LO to get your QP, the writting is not on there so you can put your own caption on it! Enjoy!

I've had the Pleasure of working with one of my Designers new Kit! Deb from Debs Designs has this beautiful new kit out called 'Enchanting' and I made you 2 QPs with it! You can get one here, and you will have to jump on over to Debs Blog to get the other. If its not posted yet, give her time...she'll post it! *LOL* If you want a closer look at this kit...click HERE!
We went to the Air Show last Sat. and the kids had such a blast!! Especially Andy, he really enjoyed seeing the planes and the jumpers! He loved the jet!! It was tooo loud for Grace though, she didn't care for it too much! I wanted to show you all pix but apparantly Blogger isn't cooperating with me at the moment, it won't let me move my pix where I want them and its driving me crazy, I'll try another day to upload the pix...Sorry.

2 comments:

Digi Free March 27, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 27 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search March 27, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP