Sunday, October 19, 2008

'Legacy'

I wanted to share this LO with you. There are a few things that inspired this LO. I did a 'Lyrics LO' challenge with Busyscrappin (I didn't use this song) but it had been on my mind for some reason. Then a few days ago, I heard this song...'Legacy' by Nicole Nordeman. I have heard this song before and I love it!

The message is about God and trying to do what He wants us to do and leave a 'legacy' of what we are supposed to be in Christ.


Although I totally agree with that message...that is not what my LO is about. Its about what kind of legacy I want to leave for my children. I know all parents wonder what their children will remember about them. Did they love them enough, did they do all the right things, did they loose thier temper too much, etc.

All this 'fighting' we've been doing with the schools, I want to teach my children that it IS o.k. to stand up for what you think is right, regardless! I don't want them to be afraid to stand for what they believe in even if there may be consequences. I want them to make the right choices. I also want them to remember how much I love them and would do anything in my power for them! I don't want them to remember that I 'punished' them for not cleaning their rooms, doing their chores, fighting with their sibllings, etc. I want them to remeber to always do what is right in God's eyes & not worry about anyone else! He is the One they have to answer to in the end.

Its funny how most people remember more of the bad things that happen to them than the good things! I hope my children will always remember the good stuff. I hope you all like my LO and ask yourself....What kind of 'Legacy' will you leave??

I also made a QP (sort of).. it is the background with the fence and lyrics to the song. I figured someone might want it and so something with it. If you make something, I would just love to see it.

I used Melanie @ Digi by Gods Design newly released kit 'Transforming Love'. This kit is AWESOME! It is over 100MG and well worth it! There is so many great papers and elements. I only used a snid bit of it. Go buy it now! *LOL*


Click on the preview to get this paper (I don't think I should call it a QP, do you *LOL*)


I hope you all like it & if you download, don't 4get to leave some love!!

2 comments:

Michelle from MD, USA October 19, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

Hi, I love this song too. I heard it for the first time on some one's blog awhile ago and I absolutely loved it! TFS

Anonymous,  October 20, 2008 at 1:02 AM  

Beautifully done! Nicole Nordeman is one of my favorite artists!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP