Monday, October 13, 2008

'Sophisticated' Kit & QP

I just posted my first kit that I made for the DIT blog. I hope you all like it! I know that I made a kit before, but this time, it is with stuff that I actually made myself! *LOL* Mandy, who started the DITs, has been helping me out alot, giving me great tutorials sites and such. That has enable me to make a few things.

The kit is not that big, I am still limited to stuff I can make still. I am still learning new stuff. Here is a preview of my kit & (of course) a QP. I know that I like to see stuff made from a kit so, when I got done with this kit, I instantly thought of one of Kayla's modeling pix. She says she looks so sophisticated in that pix & the colors goes so well with the shirt she is wearing!

I couldn't figure out how to do the preview...so, when I started putting everything on there, I liked the way the ribbon and the word sophisticated looked, so I just enlarged them and used that as a preview, cool huh? Everything you see on the preview is included in the kit.



Here is the LO that I made with it!!


Remember, you can only get it on the DIT blog...so click on the blinkie @ the top or click here to be taken directly to it! I really hope you all like it and comments would be so greatly appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP