Monday, January 12, 2009

LO Share

Hi everyone. Got a few LOs to share with you. This 1st LO is with a kit called 'Shades of Frost' by designer Serene by RW. This kit is beautiful and you can get it at Busyscrappin. I hope you like this LO, I call it 3 Generations. It is a recent family pix that we had done of my day, my husband and my son! How handsome are they??
Look at my handsome men!! What a great pose, don't you think?? Here is a preview of this great kit...
This next LO is one of my Mom & Dad. Don't they just make an awesome couple?? Can we say Awwwww? *LOL*

I made this one with a kit called 'The Angels of Christmas' by AnnaBV Designs. This is just a simple LO, but I think it worked out great! I know I usually make you all some QPs when I make my LOs but I have not gotten the okay from the designers as of yet. If I do, I will be sure to let you know! Well, that my share for now....run on over to busyscrappin and check out all the goodies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP