Saturday, February 14, 2009

SOMETHING EXTRA SPECIAL

Hi everyone...
I just wanted to let you all know that I have something extra special for everyone in my store newsletter this week! Its not too late to get in on the 'extras' for this weeks newsletter! Just join the yahoo group and after you join, go to messages and find the one for this weeks newsletter, there is a link at the top to see the newsletter on the web and everything will be clickable! I won't tell you what it is, but I'll give you a little hint.....if you've been wanting all/most of my products, then you will definately want to join to see what my 'extra' is for this week. Its good this week ONLY!
I did it because Valentines Day is Tomorrow, and its a day to show people how much you love and appreciate them. I want to show my appreciation of all my loyal blog readers and to those that stop by often, or to those who just happen by. Thank you all for supporting me and always encouraging me! It is so much appreciated. I hope this little token will show you how much I appreciate each and everyone of you!
I received another award the other day, from Kathy, you might know her as Designed by K...it was the lemonade one that I got 3 times (I think) the other day. Stop by her blog and check out all the awesome stuff she has!

1 comments:

Deborah (damc) February 19, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

Hi Mechelle,
I have an award waiting for you on my blog. http://debscrapbooks.blogspot.com
hugs
Deborah (damc)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP