Wednesday, March 11, 2009

*Chalkboard Script*

Hey everyone,

Going to be a real short post as my left hand is really giving me pain right now!! The Dr. keeps telling me its because of Carpol Tunnel, but geeeze...it hurts alot sometimes. Not only that, it tingles, like when your hand or foot goes to sleep, but its like that all the time and sometimes it feels like pins or needles poking me....*ouch* So, Just showing off my new Script and the wonderful examples from some of my CT. I'll be back real soon with a Freebie, as I am working on that now! :o)


This script Requires NO outside Filter..how bout that? I made one that doesn't use EC5Imact..shocked? *LOL* I even included a Full Set of Alpha and some symbols. Its so funny as after I made this, I had to let my kids draw on the chalkboard. *LOL* The thing that keeps the little ones amused! If you want to get this scritp, click the preview to go to the store and right now its on SALE!!

*Right now, this script is NOT included in my 'Buy My Store' Bundle Pack...sorry*

Here are some Examples. The chalk and the eraser is left on their own layers, so you can move them and play around with them. Hope you like this new script.

This one was made by Rose. Thanks Hun! I just love that flower, don't you?



These 2 were made by Peta! Thanks Sweets! Don't you just love how she used the eraser?

Keep checking back...Freebie coming real soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP