Sunday, March 15, 2009

More QP Freebies!

I got to work with another one of Leaonna's Kits...This one is so versitile! Its her 'Kiss me, I'm Irish 2' kit, but my QPs don't have anything to do with St. Pattys Day! *LOL* Thats the great thing about this kit...you can make tons of different LOs with it!! Hope you like these!
Heres my LO that I did with the one I'm giving away here.
Just click on my LO to get this QP if you want it. Please leave some luv if you download and don't forget to go visit Leaonna to get the other one! :o)

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 16, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Mar. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP