Monday, June 29, 2009

HELLO FROM CINCINNATI

Hey y'all..just wanted to jump on here and show you some pictures that I took. We stayed with my sister who lives in belleview KY, these were taken right in the backyard...how cool is this view??
In this one, you can see Paul Brown Stadium and the Colliseum (guess I can't spell that name *lol*)
This one, I took last night of the sunset...isn't it gorgoues? Be better if the power lines weren't in it..oh well!
Here we are at one of our favorite Cincinnati Restraunts...Gold Star Chili! Yumm! I love Camp Washington the Best (I used to work there and had a blast...and even waited on a few famous people!) We ate at Camp this afternoon before we headed out to VA! *lol*
Kayla with the menu!

John, Dana and Grace

Me, Andrew & Kayla

Grace eating her Chili Dip! Sooooo good! Its cream chz with cinti chili, topped with shredded cheddar chz. Scooped up with tortilla chips! YUM!

Andy tring to eat his Chz Burrito...he said it was way too big! *lol*

John tackling a Footlong Cheese Coney! These are awesome!

Dana looking at the gooey cheese from her chili cheese fries! Look at that face! *lol*

Well, I need to hop off here and see if I can keep my internet connection to check my emails! We should hopefully be arriving in VA in 4-5 hours maybe. Catch y'all later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP