Tuesday, July 21, 2009

FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo furious right now. Someone apparantly thought it would be funny to mess with my store! It was an attack on the entire Server. So, for now, my Store has to be down. Roxanna and my brother in law is working on getting everything fixed so we can get it back up online. I am just so furious that someone would decide to try to destroy something that I've worked so hard to achieve.
I hope to have it back up and running again as soon as I can. Thank you all for your comments and support. It really means a great deal to me, I can't express how much!!

2 comments:

suruha July 22, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

Hi, Sweetheart,

Some people find it amusing, I guess. Well, the laugh is over. I'm sorry this happened, particularly to you. You have worked diligently! It will work out, though. You'll see. LOL Who knows? Maybe something good will come of this.

Hugs,

Su

makeyesup July 23, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Sorry about what happened to your store, don't blame you for being furious. Cannot understand why people have to be mean and destructive to others. Just keep saying to myself when this happens is 'what goes around, comes around' and do believe that something will happen to them.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP