Thursday, August 27, 2009

*New Kit* *FREEBIE* *Tag I made*

Well, I know its been awhile....been in one of those moods lately. Like I just don't feel up to do anything really....thats what kinda inspired my new kit. Yep, I made a Kit! *lol* I don't do many and this one is definately not like anything that I would usually do, but to be honest, I really enjoyed makin this one. I call it 'Broken'


Avail in Stores now. Heres a prev of it...Hope you like. Its half price until Aug. 31th. Get it while its on Sale. Avail in both Full Size and Tagger Size.

I also did something else that I don't do.......I created a Tag..can you believe that? And heres the kicker........all by myself! *ROFL* Didn't follow a tut or anything. What'cha think??
I also wanted to make you all a FREEBIE, so I created a QP with this kit as well. Its 12x12 @300dpi. Hope you like it...heres my LO with it.


DOWNLOAD QP HERE

Everyone have a Blessed night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP