Friday, March 19, 2010

THAT TIME AGAIN?

Yep...Birthday! Ha Ha! Birthdays have never really been my thing...usually doesn't end well! *lol* But..........heres to hoping for a better one this year! I always take the kids out to dinner where THEY want to go for their birthday, Rox has insisted that its MY turn! *YIKES* HA HA! I've never really been the one to choose where we go to dinner cuz it usually ends up a mess or the cops called! (not really...that only happened like twice..lol) But, I don't want to hear complaints if I choose somewhere no one wants to eat. Rox suggested Red Lobster...interesting as I've never ate there before. Wonder if I'll like the food?
Anyways...gotta go play with some makeup per SOMEONES (giggles) instructions! *lol* You know who you are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP