Thursday, June 24, 2010

*SHOWING OFF*

Today is Hubby's and Mine 12 year wedding Anniversay! Wow, hard to believe its been that long. We've been thru alot! And we have 4 beautiful children out of it! Heres to many, many more years! I love ya Babe!!!

A Designer Friend, Felice, just released a new Kit called 'Our Love will Never Die' and I got the priveledge to work with it! It has Red & Black so you know I just had to play with it! *lol* Its more of a Goth type kit so not my usual style but I do just love some of the Elements and papers! If you love Goth Kits, then check out this one! Here is something that I made. I'm not much of a Tag Maker but I think it turned out pretty good....lol! Now.....just don't laugh at my extraction! HAHAHAHAHAHA! It was hard to try to get all that background outta the little pieces of my hair! *rofl*

1 comments:

Anisah June 26, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

Congratulations Michelle! I like that tag!

Hugs!

Anisah

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP