Friday, September 24, 2010

HOPE QP FREEBIE

DIABETES!!! This is something that affected many people! My mom for instance. She has it, I see it affect her life everyday! She will spend all day in bed sometimes because of the effects it has on her body. A very good friend of mine, Michelle AKA CraftyScraps has it bad that it is now affecting her kidneys among other problems. Michelle is such a great lady, I'm sure she is pretty well known in the scrappin community! As a matter of fact, she was the very 1st person that I met! HAHA! She was gracious enough to let me on her CT & we quickly became friends. She helped me make my blog and got me on my way into designing!! I love ya girl!! One of her current CT Members made a Charity Kit to help her out with DR. bills and all that she has to go thru. (See bottom of post). I made a LO/QP with this great kit! Which, btw, is of another Diabetes Fighter! A long time Family Friend, Heather, had a very complicated pregnancy due to her diabetes. The baby was also affected. (He is doing really great now!!). Below in my LO is a picture of little Landon. I love you little one!! Click the d/l button below to get this QP (without Landons pix..lol). Full Size (12x12 300dpi). Personal Use only!


Click on the Prev to go to the Store and get this Awesome kit for only $2.50!! All proceeds will go directly to Michelle! You will help out a very Loving Person & get yourself a great kit at a very low price! :)

1 comments:

MouserMo September 25, 2010 at 12:06 AM  

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP