Friday, October 1, 2010

Anniversary Sale + Horrorween Collab

Its hard to Believe that we opened Fantasy Posers 1 year ago today! I have had a BLAST!! There are some very Great Ladies there and I am so thankful for them! They are some of the best bunch of Designers anyone can ask to be around! They are my friends...my family! I love y'all!!! Thanks for such a FAB year everyone! I love all of you too! We have some Great Sales going on for our Anniversary...head to the STORE to check 'em out! Stop by each day Oct. 1st thru Oct. 7th! :)

Wow...look at this Amazing Collab that some of the Designers @ Fantasy Posers put together! This is Awesome. I am sooo Proud! :) Best of all? Its FREE with $10 or more purchase! Get it HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP