Thursday, November 18, 2010

*New Product, SALE + CU Thanksgiving FREEBIE

Just added these to the store..CU Christmas Scatters. A friend requested some, and I think that they turned out ok..lol. Full Size. 15 total: 5 in Greyscale, 5 in Silver Glitter & 5 in Gold Glitter (glitters not shown on prev.). Hope you like them! :) Click on any of the store blinkies to the right to get them! ON SALE FOR ONLY .75cents!! :)

Ok, here is your CU FREEBIE! I have been doing so much Christmas stuff that I thought I would do a Thanksgiving FREEBIE. Although, my Pilgrims Hat doesn't look all that great! ROFL! But, I figured maybe some of you might like to have it anyways. Enjoy!

2 comments:

CBH November 19, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Jody November 22, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing!! The link to your freebie has been listed at the ADSD Forum Freebie Section -

http://adsdesigners.com/forumnew/viewforum.php?f=13

Thanks again!
Jody
Munchkyn Scraps

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP