Monday, January 31, 2011

Show the Love Blog Train FREEBIE

Here is my Contribution to the 'Show the Love' Blog Train. Hope y'all like it. :) It contains 13 Papers & 37 Elements (which includes a Cookie Character that I made specificall for this kit). Kit is avail in both FS & TS. FS papers are 3600x3600 @ 300dpi, Elements are 1500-2400px @ 300dpi. TS papers are 600x600px @ 72dpi, Elements are 300-500px @ 72dpi. Just click the download button below prev to be take to my 4shared folder to download either version you prefer. :) For your Personal Use Only. Pop on over to my Moms Blog, she made an awfully cute QP with my kit!
**Edited** This kit is now COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. See Disclaimer at the top of my blog!MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
I don't have a Blog Roll for y'all, I'm really sorry. But, if you visit the Blog Train's Blog HERE, I'm sure a blog roll will be put up. Leave a comment if you like & download, I really enjoy reading each and everyone! :)

4 comments:

CBH February 1, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Feb. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Tracey February 1, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

Thank you so much for this pretty kit.

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 10:22 PM  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous,  February 3, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP