Friday, September 19, 2008

MY 1ST FREEBIE YAH!

I made a LO I call 'Our Wedding Day' for my sister using one of Jessicas kit called 'Axess to my heart'.


I liked this so much that I turned it into a QP for you. My 1st freebie..YAH!! LOL! Click on the preview to download and don't forget to leave some luv (comments).

Visit Nezzi to get this great kit called 'Axess to my heart' I hope you enjoy this freebie. Now, I did take out the wording on heart at top right corner and in heart in the ribbon on the bottom. Just customize your own and remember this is for your PERSONAL USE ONLY!!

1 comments:

Shane & Irma September 20, 2008 at 11:33 PM  

thank you for sharing this. is very nice and cute.. i will use it for my wedding picture and send it to my husband in Iraq...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP