Wednesday, October 22, 2008

'Do the Dew'

I have a diff kind of kit for you..its a mini...about Mt. Dew. You heard me right..a mini kit for all you Mt. Dew lovers out there!!
I had to do a LO of my Fav. drink for busyscrappin's challenge and of course my fav drink is MT.DEW. What else is there to drink? *LOL*

I am learning how to make papers from colors out of a photo, so the papers are Mt. Dew colors. I hope you all like it and maybe can use it for something. I made it for the challenge so what not give it away, right?

Heres my LO


Just click on the preview to download this mini-kit & don't forget to leave a little luv!


I would love to see any LOs you make with this!

6 comments:

Starr October 22, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

this is the perfect mini kit to do a page of my 17 yr old daughter is has a Mt.Dew addiction...lol she won't drink anything else..I tell her all the time it's gut rot..LOL.. thanks for the kit and sharing with everyone :)

Anonymous,  October 22, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Wish you would make a freebie about chocolate milk.My granddaughter loves it! TY.

Debbie (debozark) October 23, 2008 at 1:16 AM  

Thanks so much! I am a die-hard Dew addict! I love this kit! Great job!

Unknown October 23, 2008 at 4:04 AM  

LOL Hi Michelle, I too am a Dew addict! Although my choice is Diet Mt. Dew. Thanks for sharing the cute kit. :)

Anonymous,  October 23, 2008 at 3:29 PM  

I thought I was the only one who had a daughter that only drinks Mountain Dew ... so glad to hear I'm not! This will be perfect for DEW...ing a few pages for her! Thank you for sharing.
Vickey

Tanya November 3, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Hi Michelle...
Thanks for the great kit!! you did awesome.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP