Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Award and LO share!

This is my 2nd post today! WOW!
I got an award from Lei @ Fairydust Princess and I wanted to post it today, especially since she is the one who also did a LO with one of my kits. I am honored, not only for these awards, but that someone like Lei, who makes such beautiful kits, would want one of mine.

The kit she used was my 'In Loving Memory' kit (which you can get here). She has recently suffered a lose in her family and she said this kit was perfect (what kind words she left me on her blog).

We all lose someone we love at some point in our lives, that is what inspired that kit. My grandmother passed away in May. I had some pix that I'd taken of the sky and thats what I used for BG papers. I think it was just perfect cuz it reminds us that God is always watching over us and that there is something to look forward to! He had made so many beautiful sky paintings (thats what I call it) of sunsets and sunrises and just beautiful days, can you just imagine what Heaven looks like? We just get a glimpse of it and I know that the people we love are watching over us from those beautiful skies!

Here is the LO that Lei made..isn't it beautiful? Great job Lei, I love it!

Here is the award that she gave me (she actually gave me 2!) The first one is the this blog has heart award, its the same one that Michelle @ Craftyscraps gave to me. Here is the new one. Thanks so much Lei for this award..I am truly honored and my prayer are with you and your family!!

This is called the "Proximidade Award" or "Friendship Around the World Award". Originally this award was written in Spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world...

Here is who I'm giving it to.. These ladies have become very special to me! (In no particular order)
1.Lei @ Fairydust Princess (I just have to give it back to her...she don't have to repost it though)
2. Melanie @ Digi By Gods Design
3. Leaonna @ Busyscrappin
4. Michelle @ Craftyscraps
I also want to give this award to all the frinds that I made in some of my yahoo groups. They have been very friendly and helpful in my designing efforts. Thanks everyone!
I have several blogs that I visit very regularly but these 4 ladies have been very helpful to me and has extended their hand in friendship..thats what the award is for right? I have lots other friends in the digi community...I'm gonna have to do a blog roll one of these days of my fav blogs *LOL*
I don't know how many I supposed to give this too, so for now, these are who are getting it from me!

3 comments:

Unknown October 22, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

thanks for the award hun it means a lot to me!! ((hugs))

Anonymous,  October 23, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

hey hun i just wanted to let u know the link to the in loving memory kit didnt work. there were too many http's in it and when i removed the extra it said the site didnt exist so i just thought i would let u know!
amber

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP