Thursday, October 9, 2008

'Praise You in this storm'

I know I should be in bed right now (I'm kind of a night owl anyways, *LOL*) but I just finished a LO for busyscrappin's Song Lyric challenge and I wanted to share it with you!


I have been tring to decide what song to use, originally I was gonna do 'People get ready, Jesus is coming' by Crystal Lewis or a Hannah Montanna song (my girls wanted me to) but when I was over my moms house, my sister Amanda, suggested 'Praise You in this storm' by Casting Crowns. I have always loved this song, so thats what I decided to do.


I was planning on getting pix of diff lightning storms (I just think they are beautiful) and once again Amanda gave me an idea. She suggested that I get pix of the hurricans and such....so this was produced.....

I get side tracked with my faith sometimes and then I think of this song...God is always there when you truly need Him. It may not sometimes be in the way they we want but it is always in the way that He wants. I struggle with that at times, but like the song says...."I'll praise You in this storm" No matter what your storm may be, give Him praise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP