Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Prince

This will be a quick post, I've been spending so much time on the internet that I need to catch up on some cleaning...uuggghhhh! Its need to be done! It got quite dusty! *LOL*

I asked Leilani from Fairydustprincess to make a prince kit to go with her Cinders Dream and Cinders Wish and she made one! YAH! I have made some LOs for my girls but needed something for Andrew. Of course, she didn't disappoint me. I just love this lil prince kit. Here is a preview of her kit...

How awesome is this kit? I love the little dragon!!

Here is the LO that I made with it...I bought Andrew and Nick (my nephew) some swords, shields and a brestplate. They look so cute don't they?



I also made you a QP! What else did you expect? *ROTFLMAO*

Just click on the preview to download and don't forget to leave some luv!! Also make sure you vistit Lei here & while you are there make sure to leave her some luv for making this awesome kit. Any check out her membership to magicmaker, you get some awesome benefits like her georgous border clusters....I need to get me one! *LOL*


Question: Do you print and traditional scrap your Digi LOs? I do! I spent most of the day Sun. over @ my moms paper scrappin. I love the digi world but I also still like to paper scrap. I still have LOTS of paper scrap stuff, so why let it go to waste, right?


Here is what I paper scrapped with my 'My Prince' LO. What do you all think?

Take the poll to the right and let everyone know which you do!! I paper scrap mine..even if its as simple as putting it on a paper with little or few embellishments. I will post one that I made with a LO that I did for busyscrappin's scraplift challenge to give another example! Can't wait to see all the results! Have a good day y'all.....until next time!

1 comments:

Mags October 19, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

Well - now this is convenient! My kids went to the Renaissance Festival with my parents and got swords, shields, and helmets - I'm sure I can use this QP!
THX!
:) Mags

PS - Can't wait to see what you come up with on my kits too!! Yeah!
:) Mags, ADSD
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP