Thursday, November 27, 2008

Brag Time!!

My CT Angels have been having a good time with my 2 newest Frame Scripts! They have made some wonderful creations with these!! I want to say Thank you Ladies for making such great examples!! You all know that I just have to show them off!! *LOL*Jo made this with my New Marbled Frame. I just love the black & red colors. You all know that *LOL* Thanks Jo for sharing!!

*********************************************************


These were made by Peta! The 1st one was made with my Marbled Frame Scirpt. What pretty blue Flowers! The corners are hers and do NOT come with the script! The 2nd was made with my New Decorative Frame Script (this script comes with these borders!) Thanks so much for sharing Peta!!

**********************************************************






These were made by Rose. The 1st two were made with the Marbled Frame. The other 3 were made with the Decorative Frame. Did you notice on the 3rd frame that there is no corners? Thats because the Decorative Frame Script is open-ended. Which means that the corner layers were left unmerged. You can delete them or add what ever you want!! Thanks for sharing these Rose!!!!

**********************************************************



These were made by Teri! Of course the 1st is with the Marbled Frame...Isn't she just the cutest?? The 2nd, I really like how she made the glass oval over the pix. She used this frame and made some beautiful Stationary for her e-mail with it!! Yes, you may do that to with the results that you make from my scripts as long as you do what Teri did...credit me at the bottom and tell people where they can get the frame from!!

Teri aslo made her 1st LO with this frame script!! She has been asking me questions about LOs & such and she sent this to me. If this is her very 1st LO....she did great!!

I am so proud of my Angels and I know that I chose the right group of Ladies!!! Here is Teri's LO...


I can't wait to make more kits and have her make some LOs with them!! Thanks so much Teri for sharing!! She is offering this as a QP...you can get it here.


**********************************************************

Candie made these! She is kinda my 'un-official' tester *LOL* I sent these to her as a gift (she used it in the kit in my other post that she made for me) Thank you Candie for these!! The red & green is great for Christmas, don't ya think??

Make sure you all visit all these wonderful ladies and leave them so luv too!!



2 comments:

Teri's Scrappin' PlayTime November 27, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Hey Michelle, thanks for the great comments, I have put a post up on my blog that I hope meets your approval. Smiles, Teri~

cjpeterson38 December 2, 2008 at 12:06 AM  

Hi Michelle,
These are beautiful! Are we going to be able to purchase them?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP