Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas Kit & Black Friday Sale!

I just had to tell/show you all something...1st let me tell you about a new, very dear, friend. Her name is Candie and she is from my home state *LOL* I had talked to her a couple of times about a few months back, but lost touch. Well, we just started talking again because she was inquiring about one of my scripts.
This lady is one of the sweetest people, and I am so happy that she had e-mailed me again! She is very knowledable and not only in PSP/Photoshop but in life too! That quick..she has become a very dear friend!

I recently received CS3 Lite, which I hear is just like the full version but doesn't use as much memory!! Crossing fingers that it will run on my laptop! Candie has graciously offered her time in helping me out with some learning! This woman is amazing in her designs and I know that I will learn alot from her! Just look @ what she made with some of my freebies as well as with my 2 brand new frame scripts..(which will be released soon..hint..hint..if you like shopping on Black Friday! *LOL*)


Isn't this just beautiful?? She made this all with my stuff! (the tree was a freebie that I made using a script from Bonnie)

Candie has also made a mini kit that she gave me as a gift....hence the name of the kit 'Merry Christmas' so you could say that we collab'ed on it! *LOL* I am so very touched that someone would take time away from their busy schedules to help me out! She knows the story of our financial situation....and though I didn't ask anything from her...she gave freely! God, in return, will surely bless her as she has blessed me! So, here is our kit! I am offering here Free...for a LIMITED TIME ONLY! As it was made for me to put into the store to sell! Candie, I hope you are reading this hun, cuz I just can't think you enough for caring! I luvs ya & can't wait to talk to you again, as I enjoy our little 'book' sized chats *LOL* Here is a preview of the kit..

**SORRY, FREEBIE HAS EXPIRED! YOU MAY PURCHASE THIS KIT FOR ONLY $1 HERE THANK YOU**

I hope my preview does this kit justice!

Kit includes:

3 papers (8x8)

4 seamless tiles (which she is gonna have to tell me how to make *LOL*)

QP

Frame Border

Tree tag

Candy Cany Ribbon

2 Brads

I hope that you all enjoy this kit...Snag it while its still Free *LOL*

Also, I almost forgot, for all you Black Friday Shoppers....ALL DAY on Friday, I will have all links up on my blog...on one post...for all my scripts..including my 2 newest frame scripts....FOR HALF PRICE!! Thats right...HALF PRICE! Which means, you get my scripts for only $1 each...And as an added BONUS...if you would like all 4 of my scripts (set of 4 bookplates, Peppermint Candy, the brand new Decorative Frame & the new Marbled Frame) you can choose the buy them all button and get all 4 for only $3, thats an extra $1 savings with a total of $5 savings.

Due to my financial situation, I will not be among the shoppers out @ 5am to get all the goodies, so I will be here all day! I am usually on-line most of the time & leave it But sometimes life does step in, so it could take up to 24 - 48hours to get your links.

*The early bird shoppers who purchase the BUNDLE PACK will get a little surprise goodie with their order if made before 12 noon on Friday. So, anytime between 12am - 12noon Friday if you purchase the BUNDLE PACK within those 12 hours...you will get a little surprise goodie! YAH!! *

2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 27, 2008 at 4:04 AM  

That is an awesome deal, I've added it to my black friday sales search. I love black friday. I did some research, and have all of my shopping preplanned to maximize savings! You would be surprised what kind of deals are out there, if you search for them.

Black Friday Sales Search

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP