Thursday, November 20, 2008

Great News!!!!

Hi everyone! I am late in posting this as I have been busy, sorry! I did take Kayla to the Dr. on Tues and they drew her blood to do the A1C test. That is a test that they do to check your blood sugar for the last 3 months.

At first, I was a little irrated cuz she acted like I shouldn't have checked her blood sugar. She just kept telling me that those little home meters aren't always accurate and that Kayla had to make sure her hands were washed thoroughly before testing...blah..blah..blah!

That should be glad that I worry about my child and that I will have her checked if I think there is a problem! I get aggraved when Dr. act like they are supreme beings because of what they do! If they want to test her for something...then they just expect us to go along with it and say o.k. But I guess if you ask them to do something..it must blow their ego or something.. IDK.

All I know is that when they took her blood they did an instant test and it was 101! YAH! We had to wait for the results for the A1C. They actally called me that afternoon about it which was fast. A normal persons overall number should be between 4-7...Kaylas was 5.8!!!!!! WHOO HOO! I was soooo excited. I am relieved, but I am using this as a semi-wake up call. With diabetes on both sides of the family, I am going to start taking extra percautions for my children!

I was so happy that I decided to give you all the sugar!!!!....What I mean is the peppermint candy script that I have available for $1... Right now...in this post..you can get is as a Freebie!!! YAH!! Not for long though....so hurry & get the sugar!!!!

****************LIMITED TIME OFFER**************

******Freebie Expired*********This script can be purchased @ http://www.scrapdebris.com/michelles-angels.htm for only $2

Enjoy!!!!!!

2 comments:

cfowings November 21, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Unknown November 22, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

Good news about your daughter Michelle! I used to be called an over-protective mother when my (4) kids were all young and still at home, the Mom who worried too much about everything and still do, just have more of them to worry about now with grandchildren too. Now they are the same way with their own children. :) Thanks for the script!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP