Sunday, November 23, 2008

News & a Freebie

Well, John gave me more bad news the other night! As you all know they cut is pay quite a bit about 2 weeks ago...now they are taking away their gain sharing and they will not get raises next year! *sigh* Every 3 months if they met a certain # on thier metrics (don't ask, cuz I'm not even sure what all this is myself *LOL*) they would get a gain sharing on their paycheck. Depending on how they met this, depends on how much extra they would get....usually John got 80% of one weeks pay. We looked forward to this every 3 months...now they stopped that!


I have been so depressed about this lately cuz with 6 of us...it is making it quite difficult for us. Its very stressful especially since Christmas is coming. *sigh* I have been trying to see what we could do to come up with some extra $$. I have put a donation button on my blog and I have recently been in contact with Lisa Minor and she has let me start selling some of my old freebies (that is why the links are no longer active) and any new stuff that I make at her store. She has given me an opportunity that I just thought I couldn't pass up right now!


I will still give Freebies, cuz hey, eveyone wants freebies right? Its just now they will be for a limited time only, then they will go to the store. Some will go directly to the store but with a little freebie to match given here on my blog. Lisa doesn't like to charge alot for stuff so, all kits will only be $1 and CU stuff..like my scripts will only be $2. I agree with her, alot of people live on a fixed income and cannot afford to buy alot of stuff. I hope you all understand my decision and I hope you all can help support it.


In my search for something to help us out...I prayed to God for His help and His mercy. Guess what answer I got.......I was reading a Chicken Soup book, just opened to no specific page, and found this scripture staring back at me...


"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11


So, now I HAVE hope. I know that no matter our situation here on earth, my Heavenly Father knows and will take care of it in His time!! I hope this scripture gives you all hope too!!!


Now...I have a Freebie for you. Bonnie has let me give you another little sample from one of her scripts!! This is a unique take on a Christmas Tree. I Love It!!! Hope you all do too! *Background paper not included*




Download

I also told Bonnie that I would advertise a sale for here that she is giving right now on some of her scripts...

Stop by & check out all her great scripts!!

1 comments:

TerriM November 25, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

I LOVE this ribbon tree. It's truly beautiful. I read your blog and I'm sorry about your husband's pay. I know it's hard, been there myself only a few years ago. The bummer is, these companies tend to do these things around the holidays. That sucks. I guess they feel they don't have a choice. Anyway, I know you'll come up with something. And low and behold you did, selling your craft. I'll stop by and check it out. I always like to buy affordable kits and cu items. Be sure to have a link to the store so I can go there from here, hehe.

Hang in there and I'll pray for you and your family. Good things will come : ) Hugs -- xoxo!! (terri - hawaii)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP