Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween QPs

I know that Halloween & Trick or Treating is over but that just means that everyone is ready to scrap their pix, right? Well, I made you a couple of QPs for that!! I use 3 of Leaonna's kits for these! I hope you all like them!!

Before I post them...I want to say Thank You to all those that have sent me some very thoughtful e-mails concerning my family's needs and all the wonderful comments that you all have left on my work here and on 4shared! It really means so much to me! I love reading your comments...keep them comin' *LOL*

I have made so many friends in the digiscrappin community and you all mean so much to me! I am still new to this & you have accepted me as I am & for that I am grateful!

O.k. Tearing up here so on to the freebies!!! I hope you all like them! I didn't do a LO with them, I just went straight to the QP! This are all 8x10 so if you want to print them! Thats what I do!! The black & purple kit has little devils in it but I did not put them on the QP.





Dowload the Queen QP

Dowload the Trick or Treat QP

Download the Black & Purple QP

Please don't forget to leave some luv! I just love these glittery papers, don't you! Want the kits? Just click here to be taken directly to Leaonna's store and get them!!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 7, 2008 at 1:05 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 07 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

sdwrdt November 7, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

thank you! The glitter looks great!

Unknown November 8, 2008 at 9:18 AM  

Hi Michelle, great QP's! I just popped back in to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog, which you can find here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP