Wednesday, November 5, 2008

'Romance' QP

A couple of things in this post!! I have decided to add a Donation button on my sidebar. If you like my work please consider making a donation. Any amount would be so greatly appreciated! Thank you! I am also putting a Subscribe Me button on there. If you never want to miss a post again, just sign up to receive by e-mail!!


I made a new LO using Aquarius new kit 'Romance' This kit is just beautiful! I hope you like it. I think that this is something that my sassy 2yr. old would probably say! *LOL*


Since this would be hard to make a QP out of, I made a diff one! I hope you like it! As always, click the preview to get it! Don't forget to leave some luv!!




Here is a preview of the kit that I used to make this..



Click here to be taken to her blog to get this PTU kit!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  November 6, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Nov [LA 08:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 06 Nov [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP