Tuesday, November 18, 2008

QPs and LO Share!

This is the 2nd part to the post! (it was so long had to make several posts *LOL*) Lots to share! I have made a LO using one of Leaonna's newest kit...Away in a Manger' This kit is just too cute for words. I didn't get to make the LO that I wanted cuz I didn't have the patience at the time to go thru 12-15 DVD plus an external hard drive looking for the pix I wanted. Maybe soon, I'll find them. My kids were in a Christmas play last year and Kayla & Dana were angels, of course, and Andy, Nick & Ruby were little sheep. This kit, which, hence the name, has stuff to create your own little manger and that would have looked so cute with those pix! *sigh* When I get my pix more organized I'll make it (or just wait till this years play *hee hee*) Back on track..here is my LO of Dana. This LO is also the link for the QP which is exactly the same but without my pix and my writing! Enjoy! This QP is 8x10 @ 300 ppi for good printing!!Here is a preview of the beautiful kit!

Just go to here to be taken to the store and then under designers, find busyscrappin and you'll find this beautiful kit! I love it!! And its on sale right now!! Hurry, go get it!!


I made another LO/QP for another one of Busyscrappin's designers. This was from the kit 'Spiffy Christmas' by Designs by Amberbaz! This kit will get you in the festive mood with all the reds & greens! Not sure that I liked how my LO/QP turned out, but she liked it so I'm putting it here! Remember, click on my LO, it is the link to the QP..without my pix and writting! This QP is also 8x10 @ 300 ppi for good printing! ***link fixed***

I have one more post to make tonight...see aren't you glad that I didn't put all this in one post...you'd be reading forever on one long page!! *LOL* But this way, it will show up under the labels on the right, where it belongs and we won't have QP where elements should be and vice versa!! You get the point. Don't forget to leave some luv here or give me a shout!!

1 comments:

digidesignsbyamberbaz November 18, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

nice work sweetie! thanks so much for working with my kit!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP