Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Script + Freebie

Here is the new Script that I've been telling you about! Its my Decorative Frame2 Script. Boy, I really need to work on some better names, don't ya agree? *LOL* Anyway, this script is fully customizable. YOU control how you want your frame to look like! The frame size, the border sizes, colors, gradients, patterns....theres no limit to what you can do. If you want to see some examples by my very talented CT Angels...go one post back! They did awesome & you can see all the possibilities with this script!!

I have included in the zip a brush (for the corners) and a gold pattern! You DO NOT have to install these as they ARE NOT written in the script, which means they are extras for you do use if you wish! The script will not automatically do these steps!



Here is a preview of the Frame....(go see my CTs examples...they are much better *LOL*)




I didn't like the other preview..so I changed it! *LOL* You can get this script for the low introductary price of only $1. Get it now, cuz it won't be on sale long! I hope you like it and I would love to see any creations you may come up with!! And of course...what you make belongs to you to do what you wish! (Read enclosed TOU for all the details) I forgot to put CU on the preview!!

*****************************************************

****EDITED, SORRY SALE IS OVER...CLICK ON ONE OF MY STORE BUTTONS TO GET THIS GREAT SCRIPT********


If you still want my other Scripts....I decided to have a Dec. Sale! These would make a great gift for someone! If you puchase Bundle of scripts and want to give it as a gift to someone....just shoot me an e-mail & give me their e-mail address and I'll send it to them with a copy going to you! So, YOU & A FRIEND get the scripts!! Hows that for a sale? Each Script is only $2 each, & I will still offer the Bonus that I did on Black Friday! If your purchase the Bundle Pack you will receive the surprise bonus!! YAH!! The Bundlle Pack is only $6...don't forget to give a friends e-mail address so they can receive their gift!! **SALE ENDED*****

I just learned to do a simple animation...its of all my scripts previews...crossing fingers!! YAH!! It worked! WHOO HOO!!
**************************************************
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



On to the Freebie....sorry it took so long....long post! I made you some frame with my new Script...the Decorated Frame2 Script. I hope you all enjoy!

Download

Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to buy the Scripts and a friend gets them free...


Don't forget to leave some luv if you download!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP