Saturday, December 13, 2008

SALE +A Freebie

Have you all decorated for Christmas yet? I haven't! I usually do right after Thanksgiving, but I guess I am just not in the spirit this year. I know that I should not let all this stuff get me down, but it does! I just want my children to have a good Christmas, ya know? So, to try to get a little extra money for presents and such I am having a sale @ 2 of my stores...Thanks for all your help and all your loyalty to me and my work! I love your comments and support, it keeps me going! I love all of you!!!

I was accepted into 2 more stores YAH!!!!! One is Cotton Candy Kreations, which I got all my stuff up in there waiting for you to go shopping *LOL* The other will not be up and running till Jan.1st....so keep a watch out for that one!!

In all the excitement I decided to have a sale!!

50% off all products now thru Jan.1st @ Ahhh Scrap & Cotton Candy Kreations

You will get stuff as low as 50 cents.....how cool is that? Just click on the Blinkies to the right to be taken there!!

I also made a QP for you all..I haven't done one in awhile! I think you all are really gonna like this one! I used one of Aquarius' new kit called Angelic...make sure you go visit her and get this great kit....trust me it is worth every cent!! As you all know how I do my QPs...they are for Personal Use only and they are 8x10 @ 300ppi, perfect size for printing! Here is a preview of what I did with this! The QP is exactly the same but with out my pix and my writting!

I just love this kit!!! There is so many wonderful thing in this kit that I didn't use, but let me tell you, I love it! Thanks Aquarius so much for making this beautiful kit!! Just click on my LO to get the QP. Please leave so luv if you download as I just love to read your comments!!

2 comments:

Kathy December 15, 2008 at 4:14 AM  

Thanks for the lovely QP - your daughters are very pretty.

Anonymous,  January 4, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

gorgeous, Thanks and your girls too

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP