Friday, December 12, 2008

New Kit, Script, Freebie + some Sales!!

Have I got alot of info for you!! Remember the kit that I collabed on with Candie? How I only gave you the Elements? Well, tonight..you get the papers! YAH!! Keep watch on her blog too for all her parts! Wait till you see what she did with my Cookies that I made. I want everyone to know, that those cookies are for PERSONAL USE ONLY! She had my permission to use them in her kit since we were collabing on this! She has used some of my other Freebies too, with my permission of course!


I don't think that I need to post the preview again, since it is in the last post...I'll just give you the link!! If you need a reminder of what this kit looks like, just hop one post back!

'Tis the Season II' Papers Download

In honor of starting to sell @ Ahhh Scrap (which, BTW, the blinkie is at the right..stop by) I made a new kit! It's called 'A Snowmans Christmas' and it has 16 paper & 16 element, which includes 3 overlays! Here is a preview....

I made you all a sampler from this kit...but you won't know what you get until you download *LOL* Download Sampler Here If you like the sampler...pop on over to Ahhh Scrap and buy the whole kit! I will be adding more stuff to the store tomorrow! Here is a preview of a new script that will be available @ the store tomorrow!


This goes well with the Peppermint Candy Script, don't ya think?? I will post a brag time with this script from my testers tomorrow!! The final Peppermint stick size is 188x576 @ 300ppi, so it can be up-sized a little to fit in a full sized kit/LO/etc! Remember all my scripts are tested in 9-X2 and are for CU use! (What you make is yours, the script is not!)


I also made a Snowman Template (This is what I used in my Snowmans Christmas Kit). This will be available @ the store soon as well....here is a preview!



I received this award from Rose. (Leaves of Friendship) Thank you so much for this honor...this is the 1st time I've received this one! Make sure you stop by and visit her...she has some really great stuff over there! I need to pass it on to 5 people! I choose:


1. Judy @ http://scrappocket.blogspot.com/ Lets give her a pretty award to put on her blog!!


2.Bonnie @ http://cancermooncreations.blogspot.com/


3. Designed by K @ http://carolinagirlscrapcreations.blogspot.com/


4.Amber @ http://weallhavetostartsomewheredigiscraps.blogspot.com/


5.Kim @ http://kimbsdesigns.blogspot.com/


I also got a few ads to share with you all from some of my wonderful Cyber Friends!!



This is from Leaonna @ BusyScrappin. If you spend just $3 in the store, you will receive this as a FREE gift! How awesome is that? Head on over there, spend $3 and get these goodies!!! Hurry!!





This one is from Michelle @ Craftyscraps. She is having a Pre-Christmas Sale FRI & SAT ONLY! All those beautiful Christmas Kits are only $1. Hurry head on over there and stock up! *LOL*


Wow, got writers cramp! *LOL* Told you there was alot of info and goodies! Don't forget that if you download..I'd love for you to leave a comment! Make sure you visit all these wonderful ladies!

2 comments:

digidesignsbyamberbaz December 12, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

thanks for the award sweetie! i am so thankful we have gotten to work together through the shop!

Anonymous,  December 12, 2008 at 1:54 PM  

Thank you for sharing the collab kit with us and for the sampler. Love the singing snowman!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP