Monday, December 1, 2008

'World Wide Scrapbooking Freebie'



The fun has started...*LOL* You get to go snag all the goodies from all over the world. How fun is that? Well to start this off I am offering a set of Christmas Ornaments that I made. I might not have a Freebie everyday, like I wanted to do, but I will have them often so keep checking back!! If you go to the blog site, there should be a blog roll of all the designers who joined! No them, no color palette, just whatever Freebie that we want to offer, so you just have to visit the other blogs to see what they have!



I have to go to bed early tonight (its already 1:30am *LOL*) I have a DR. appoint in the morning so....on to the freebie!! Hope u like them & don't forget to leave some luv if you download. I really enjoy reading your comments! :)


Download

See ya soon! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous,  December 1, 2008 at 10:39 AM  

Cute ornaments - Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous,  December 2, 2008 at 9:28 AM  

I'm looking forward to using these ornaments for my Christmas pages. Thank-you!

amsangel December 2, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

These are lovely, thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP