Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snowman Frame

Here is another Freebie for ya! This was a challenge in my digiscrappin group. We were given the Snowman to make something with & I made a Frame. This frame is my newest script! It will be released soon, so if you want it check back real soon. I also got some inquires about my Black Friday Sale...it was extended to Sunday Night but I forgot to take it down *LOL* But that is good for all of you. Since I have had a question on whether or not you can purchase these frames...the answer is YES! I will leave my Black Friday Sale going until Lisa puts them up in the store! You get the indivudal scripts for only $1 each or buy the bundle pack (all 4 scripts) for only $3 and you still get the bonus with the bundle pack!! Click here to get them! And keep a look out for this new script....Here is a preview of it and this snowman frame is FREE! YAH!!

Download

Hope you all like him! Don't forget to leave some luv if you download! Keep a watch out for this frame script. It is sooo user friendly! And, you control all the options from what size you want the frame, what size you want the borders and what colors, gradient or patterns you want to use! (Crossing fingers for that anyways! *LOL*) I just sent it out to my testers and when they come back with no problems, I will be offering it here!

2 comments:

amsangel December 2, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

This guy is so cute! My kids made a snow fort just the other day... TFS!

Anonymous,  January 14, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

Love Love Love it! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP