Friday, January 23, 2009

Examples

I wanted to show off what my CT has made with my newest script! This script makes a Heart Key Chain! Heres a preview....

It is available at my stores now! (Except Scrap it Sassy, she is moving hosts and we can't upload new products yet!) You can get it at one of these.... CCK, US4T, AS.



Look what some of my CT has made with this!! This one was made by Peta! Don't you just love how she decorated it with the little heart and key? Awesome!!


This next was was made by Rose and she is giving this great Freebie away on her blog. Make sure you pop on over there to get it and please don't forget to leave her some luv when you do!!


Arent these just darling? You know you want them....go get them! *LOL* I wonder how many even made it reading this far, without going to get them 1st! *ROFL* I just love the pink one with the rose in it!!! Thanks Sweetie for these!!

If you like this script....then you will want to keep an eye out for my next one coming soon! *hint, hint* *LOL*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP