Sunday, January 25, 2009

Brag Time!! + New Script

Last day for the Design My Store Contest is Tues Jan. 27th, to be eligable, you must turn in your designes to me by then!! ALL participants will receive, not 1, but 2 items of their choice from my products and winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to my Store!! Hurry, send those designs to michelles_angels@yahoo.com Winner will be announced her on Jan.28th!!
Hey everyone. I got some stuff to show you all! Sorry, no Freebie this time...so I won't be offended if you leave...but...Some of my CTs has some Freebies for ya!! I made a new key chain script and I hope you all like it! Yes, that pix is me....*LOL* I look like a little kid don't I? *ROFL* Heres a preveiw!!Some of my CT Angels has made some great examples for you! Speaking of CTs, I'd like to welcome Ella of Foxy Lady Creations to the team!! Wait to see what these ladies did with this script!! You may purchase this script at any one of my stores! But you will probably wanna go to CCK as everything is 50% off right now...hurry sale ends soon!

Here are some examples: This one is from my newest CT member, Ella. How cute is this? I just love the gold! Thank you sweetie. Great job!! Make sure you go visit her and say hi!!

This next example is from Peta...Oooo look how pretty! I love the rose!! Make sure you go visit her..she has a real awesome kit avail for d/l...coffee and cream.

This she made using my 'Lots of Love-Tainted' Kit which you can get HERE (p.s. its on sale right now too! *LOL*) She is giving this QP away on her blog...Click HERE to go get it and please remember to leave her some luv if you d/l.

This one is from Rose....don't you just love the little Nemo fish? I love the whole bubble underwater look! Great job! Thanks hun!! Make sure you go visit her and leave her some luv!!

And this LO was made by my mom, who is learning PSP. Don't you think she did a good job? She also used my 'Lots of Love-Tainted' kit!! Thanks so much mom....*MUAH*


I might have been able to talk her into letting me show her how to do PSP, but I don't think I'll ever convince her to let me start her a blog *LOL* So, if you like this LO....leave some luv here and I'll relay it to her...she checks my blog often, so she can just read your comments! Thanks!!

1 comments:

Crystal February 2, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Hi Michelle...
You have an award to pick up at my blog.
Check it out here:
http://www.digitalscrapfun.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP