Friday, January 16, 2009

LO Share!

Do you like my Edward tag at the top of my blog? I made that with a kit called 'A Victorian Love Affair' by Candy Kisses Designs. You can get this kit HERE. I also used the Edward tube from Kristy. (I'll have to get her blog addy as I don't know it right now!) I just love it! That was the very 1st tag I ever made! *LOL* Not as good as others that I've seen, but hey, I'm not a tagger! *LOL* I am trying to learn though. I tried to follow the tut from Kay's Tutorials that is HERE but couldn't find the right template she used, so I just made my own but did use the mask and twinkle effect that she did, thanks for the tut anyways!


This next one I made using a kit called 'A Garden Wedding' by Scrappin with Lil Ole Me' and you can get the kit HERE. I really like this one! These are pictures of my sister and her husband on their wedding day! Hope you like!

1 comments:

Unknown January 17, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

What a lovely layout Michelle! The script package looks great!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP