Monday, January 19, 2009

New Kit and Matching Alpha Set

This will be real short as it is 2am and I have to get up @ 8 to go to the Dr. I have some stuff to show you all but, it will have to wait until tomorrow! Sorry!

I just finished another kit and Alpha Set. It matchs my 'Lots of Love' Kit but in blacks and purples. I named it 'Lots of Love-Tainted' Why? For some reason when I was making this kit, that song, Tainted Love, was stuck in my hear (don't ask, cuz I don't know why *LOL*) so that is what I named it! This is not my usual style, but I really like it when I was done! I love the blacks and purples! And I used a poser, which I am new at doing!! I hope you all like this kit!!

Do you like these kits? Then keep watching my blog for the Valentines Blog Train, as I will have a Freebie to go with these kits! YAH!!

Here is a preview of the new kit and alpha sets. Both are available in Full size and Tagger size!

You can get these at any one of the following stores US4T, CCK, AS ! Everyone have a good night!! Going to bed now.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP