Saturday, January 10, 2009

Love Notes Freebie

I just finished another script. I think you guys will really like this one (I hope). And since it is in stores now, you get a FREEBIE! I made this with Valentines in mind, but it could be for any occasion!! My script make a realistic looking envelope with a heart shaped Love Note inside. You choose the color of your envelope, the inside of envelope, the heart seal and the Love Note. Layers are left unmerged so you can customize your little note however you want, for what ever occasion you want! Here is a preview..

You can get this great script and others at any one of my stores. United Scraps 4Taggers , Cotton Candy Kreations, Scrap It Sassy, Ahhh Scrap. Do you like the preview? Well, it was done by a new line of scripts by Bonnie @ Cancer Moon Creations.

Here are some Great Examples from my awesome CT Angels!! Of course I had to use Rose's example on my preview!!! I love the black and gold. Great looking. Something different than the usually reds and pinks for Valentines Day! Thanks Rose for letting me use your example! Do you like it too? Great, cuz she is giving it away on her blog. Pop on over there to get it!!


These next examples are from Peta. Aren't they beautiful? I love the rose on there! Thanks for all these great examples. I will update this post as I get more!


Now, your FREEBIE! I hope you like it! This is for Personal Use only and it is 1500x1500 @ 300ppi. Great for all those LOs you like to print!

DOWNLOAD

It is exactly as shown in the preview. Drop shadow in on preview only! Please leave a comment if you d/l. I so love to read them. Thank you everyone who has left a comment here and on 4shared. It keeps me creating knowing that you all like my creations and appreciate them!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  January 10, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

TYFS this beautiful script.So versatile!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP