Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Script + A FREEBIE

Someone in my digiscrappin group was wanted a tutorial to make those little candy hearts that you get @ Valentines day. Of course I was interested as well. I have been on a Valentines kick but you know that! *LOL* I don't know why, its not my favorite holiday. I guess I just love the colors and hearts and stuff.

Well anyways, what she sent in was a heart with the effect using EC5, so I took that idea and came up with this. I added some other effect and just played around with other stuff until I came up with a candy heart that I liked. Then I thought, maybe I could script it since others was having a hard time with it too! The only thing that got me was how to edit it so that people could write their own text on the hearts. I can edit the script to make them user friendly as far as size, colors and all that but not a clue on how to do text! Well, I kept playing around with it and came up with a solution! I figured out a way so you can write your own words and have it have the same effect as what mine does in the preview. YAH! I was sooo excited that I was able to make this one user friendly too!! So, I scripted it! It is available in my stores now! Here is a preview! This script requires Eye Candy 5 Impact!




I am proud of this script because several script makers that I talked to said that text can not be edited so people can write their own or if it is possible, it is hard to do. And I couldn't find anyone who knew how to do it to tell me. So, I figured out a little trick to it? Wanna know the secrtet? You have to visit one of my stores to buy it! *LOL* Its included in my 70% off sale!

I also made you guys some candy heart for a FREBBIE! What you see in the preview are the ones that you get. Not all are shown. There are 10 candies saved in .png format and are for Personal Use Only!!

Download Candies

And just to show you how useful this script is, and not just for the little conservations, look at Rose's example! I just love this example! I love the little bee! Thanks Rose for another great example of one of my scripts!!



How cute are these? Make sure you go visit her and see what great other stuff she has!!

Teri sent me a good example as well. She made a little mini kit, which is just adorable, that I think she will be giving away. Keep check on her blog! She went to the dentist today and may not feel up to posting yet! Can't wait till she post this, as I am going to go snag it as well!! *LOL* Here is what she had to say about this script...."I had fun with this one. What a neat effect with eye candy impact!"

How creative is she? I wouldn't have thought about making that swirl! Awesome job Teri! I am so lucky to have such wonderfully creative and talented ladies on my CT! Thanks so much for all that you do!!

Remember, for the protection of my wonderful CTs' creations, my examples are saved at a very low resolution and a very small size, please don't try to take our images!

6 comments:

amsangel January 6, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Thanks sooooo much for sharing these fun little hearts with us!! I have no idea what a script is (ok a vague idea, lol!) but if I could use it, I think I'd buy this one - they look so real!!!! Congrats on figuring out the text - I love it when playin' around all comes together and you figure out somethin' cool!! Thanks again! (And your kids are TOO cute!)

amsangel January 6, 2009 at 4:30 PM  

I was so excited about these little guys I almost forgot to tell you thanks for the beaded hearts too - they're very pretty - even the preview would make a good QP for me!

Teri's Scrappin' PlayTime January 6, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

Thanks for posting this Michelle. I changed the green to pink, now I'm not sure which I like lol.
Great script though and thanks for the compliment!

Anonymous,  January 7, 2009 at 1:41 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 07 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

A View From the Aerie January 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

I love the candy hearts, but I can't find the link to d/l the script! Please help, I REALLY want it, it looks incredible!
Seren
gryphons.aerie.dezynz@gmail.com

Anonymous,  January 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Elements - Valentines post on Jan. 08, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP