Saturday, February 28, 2009

MICHELLES-ANGELS NEWSLETTER

Hey you all, I wanted to share with you what our newsletter looks like....but this one is edited without the exclusive Freebies that you get with subscribing. Check it out! There is aslo a Preview in there of our March Collab...we made one for Mothers Day and there is some great stuff in there!


I also wanted to tell you all that today IS THE LAST DAY to get the 100MB MEGA CU GRAB BAG FOR FREE! Spend $10 in the store and get over 100mb of CU GOODIES!

Click the Preview to go to the store and start your shopping Spree! *LOL* Due the Time Zone thing, I can't guarantee that it will still be available when everyone gets there, but I will leave it there until sometime on March 1st. My time is EST...so hopefully all that what to take advantage of this will be able to! :o)

We have NEW PRODUCTS, SALES AND THINGS ON SPECIAL! Come check it all out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP