Saturday, February 28, 2009

FREEBIE

Notice anything different? See my Store Banner and Blinkie? They are different. Wanna know why? Roxanna and I have been secretly working on something ALL week, we totally redid the look of the Store!! You have just gotta come by and check it out!! Leave me some comments and tell me what you think of the new look! Also, while your there, why not help me out and click on one of the topsites ads to help my rating, I would so appreciate it!

I have received 2 more awards! Whoooo Hoooo! I love them...but I already have received these so I am not required to pass them on, and since I am soooo sleepy (haven't got much sleep the last few nights) I think I will have to be content with that...sorry! I am going to have to go search for some new awards to pass out to all my blogger friends!!

This first one I got from Trixydoodlebugs...thanks soo soo much! I appreciate it! Pop on over there and say Hi!
This next one came from one of my Designers... Donna AKA Tootlebugz! Thanks sooo soo much Donna. I haven't felt very creative lately though...my muse is STILL missing..anyone seen her? *LOL*

I do have a FREEBIE for you! YAH!! Its a QP, I haven't made some of those in a long time, figured it was time to do some! They are 12x12 this time @ 300dpi... For Personal Use Only! I used a beautiful kit by Roxanna AKA Movefearlessly Desgins and I actually made 2 of them...1 for my blog and 1 for her to give away on her blog...*ha ha* Roxy, now you have to post yours! If you want to get this great kit, click HERE and also check out what else she has in the store...BTW, if you don't like the look of you blog and want a change, you'll definately want to check out her Web Services too!!

DOWNLOAD QP FREEBIE

Wanna see what you'll get when you go visit Roxanna? Okay, you talked me into it! *LOL* Here is the other one and you can only get it on her blog, when she posts it.

I hope you like them! Leave some love if you download and don't forget to to take a look at my Stores new look and tell me what'cha think! Go to Store HERE!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 28, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP