Monday, February 23, 2009

A SAD DAY

Its a sad day in the digi world. I am no longer selling at United Scraps 4 Taggers. Apparantly for some reason unknow to me, Amber has closed the store without warning, and gave no notice. She has closed all groups and is not responding to anyones emails as to why she did this the way she did. None of us have heard from her regarding our pay either.
I know I should be literally ticked off, but I am saddened by this. Its one thing that if you want to close your store, that is fine, but to just lock us all out of the store, and close the groups and not even email us as to what is going on...this is very sad. To any of those that was selling at US4T, if you want/need somewhere else to sell, you are more than welcome to come sell at my store.
I hope that none of our customers from there are mad and eveyone was able to get their products and such.
I have taken down the blinkie for US4T. I will continue to sell in all my other stores including mine.
Thanks for reading and I hope that you was not affected by all this.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 25, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

Michelle,

I have an award for you on my blog! Love ya girly!

Donna
www.tootlebugz.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP