Friday, February 6, 2009

STORE IS FINALLY OPEN YAH!!

Hi eveyone! Sorry for not being around for awhile. Been trying to make sure the store is up and running good! My poor neglected blog! (There is a freebie at the end of all my ramblings...so keep reading!)

We had a scare, I thought we wouldn't be able to open the store today like we wanted, but we worked thru it! I tell you, I have some AMAZING Ladies who are part of my team!! They have been great thru all this and having been working extra hard to help me as well as getting their stuff into the store! Roxanna, OMG, what to say about her!! I could not have done all this without her!! I loves ya Roxy!!! Thanks for all your help!! Go by the store and check it out! We even have a forum and a blog too!! Curtosy of Roxy! Go register!! :o) Also, make sure you sign up for my store newsletter, you will get weekly updates on the store such as new products, any sales or promotions and you might even find some goodies!!! But its only for my newsletter subscribers, so go sign up today so you don't miss anything!! Look at all my pretty ads too, curtosy of Dawne..one of my designers! Some are still adding thier products to the store, so keep checking back to get in on all the sales!! (I changed the Ads so they are easier to read)






Let me tell you about this Grab Bag....its over 100MB of CU Goodies! Whats all inside? Guess you'll have to go make a purchase to get it...but I can tell you that you won't be disappointed! Its full size with no theme, it was up to the designer what they wanted to contributed...intriqued? *LOL*

I did receive some awesome awards, bu t will post those maybe tomorrow, sorry ladies. Thanks so much for the awards, I am truly honored, I'm just tired from being up all night getting the store ready.

Todays Freebie was going to be a script, but my PSP kept acting up on me, so I trashed the script and decided to make it grey scaled for you all. Its CU okay. Final product is 2144x1707 at 300ppi. I really loved this bow and wanted to make a script, but doesn't matter, you get it anyways....but its only free for 24 hours, then the link comes down and it goes in my store...hope eveyone has a chance to snag it before then. Heres a preview...(in my new store template already *LOL*)


*SORRY FREEBIE EXPIRED* YOU CAN PURCHASE IT HERE

Please leave some luv if you d/l...I really enjoy all your comments! Thanks for reading my big long post, I'm off to bed. Enjoy your freebie while it lasts. Love y'all!!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  February 6, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Hi, Michelle! Thanks for this! It lovely!

Dianna February 6, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

So many sales, so little time. 60% off I will have to check out though.

Anonymous,  February 6, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use Ok post on Feb. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous,  February 7, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Feb [LA 08:01pm, NY 11:01pm] - 07 Feb [UK 04:01am, OZ 03:01pm] ).

Deanna February 9, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Hey Michelle! I'm leaving you an award on my blog!

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

You got an award
You will find it at my blog
http://mirellaart-design.blogspot.com/

Big hug from
Mirella

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP