Thursday, January 29, 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER + A FREEBIE

Okay, the moment you all have been waiting for....the winner of my Design My Store Contest. First let me say, Thank You to all that participated! Beautiful Stuff. But I could only pick one winner. So...... the winner is...drum roll please...... Julie. Congradulations! You will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the Store on opening day!! Thank you so much for your time and definately talent! It really matchs me, my blog, and my look! If you will send me your blog addy hun, I would love to link to you. I sent you an email with details! Again, thank you so much!

So, you all wanna see??? The banner I already put up top and my blinkie is to the right...now for the store...go have a look....(mind you, its still under construction just a little), the homepage isn't quite finished yet, but here it the link straight to the store. http://www.michelles-angels.com/shop/ Go have a look and let me know what you all think.

I have big plans for this store. I already have some amazing Ladies there with me now! I can't tell you how awesome the atmosphere is in this group. Its great, like a big family!! If you wanna be part of the team too, just send me an email. After all, my store is to be for all my designers right? I don't put alot of demands on my designers and they are happy here. Can't wait to get it finally up and going. Keep a check out for a great sale and surprise for the Grand Opening!! I'll let you know the exact date when everything is done. Won't be too long though!!

I also wanted to mention that I got a great entry from Lisa @ Arty-Pharty made another faboulous design, it was hard to choose! Take a look at on thing she made..its a tag she made for a button. How cute is this?? I may use this as some buttons on my site! *LOL* Or maybe on my preview template. Don't you just love how she took my image and turned it into a ribbon like that? BTW, the image on my blog, the hearts in the bottom left corner, was included in the contest packet, to aide in designing the web set for the store. Thanks Lisa, I just love this!!


Okay, I was so happy, I made you all a little wordart CU FREEBIE!! YAH!!!! I hope you all like it!! The Be Mine and the heart are seperate, so you can customize both differently if you wish!



DOWNLOAD CU FREEBIE

Hope you all like this little freebie and can find good uses for them! :) Don't forget to leave some luv if you download and come visit me at my store we're up and running!

7 comments:

Eclipse January 29, 2009 at 6:46 AM  

Thanks so much for this beautiful word art!

Unknown January 29, 2009 at 7:09 AM  

Congrats on the upcoming opening of your store Michelle! It is looking great. Thanks for the WA, it is adorable.

Anonymous,  January 29, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Thank you for this. I'm working on a wedding kit and this will be perfect! Thank you!

deerwilderness January 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Thank you for sharing your wonderful word art with us.

Anonymous,  January 29, 2009 at 7:55 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use Ok post on Jan. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous,  February 8, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

thankyou for sharing Smiles

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP