Monday, April 6, 2009

QP FREEBIES

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been neglecting my blog lately. I have been busy with the kids and other stuff. I am finishing up a new kit. I am actually a little excited about this one, don't usually get too excited as I don't do many kits! *LOL*

I am doing more CT work as well....I joined Katies team! I'm excited about it as the first kit of hers that I got to work with was a boys kit! YAH! I don't have many LOs done for Andy. Most of mine are of my girls....kinda wasn't fair! Here are some LOs that I did using her Boys and Toys Kit. She also has a New Store Called Scrappin Dreams which I have joined! *LOL* I don't have anything uploaded yet, as I have to redo all my previews! *ROFL* Thats gonna take me awhile.


Of course, I made them into QPs for you all! *LOL* They are 12x12 @ 300dpi this time. Sorry, I forgot to resize them to the 8x10 that I usually do. If you want to print them...just resize them to 8x8...I know it won't cover the whole page, but it will work. Just click on each LO to get that QP. These are for Personal Use Only! The first one is without any writing (of course you don't want Andrew on your LOs *LOL*) but the second one does come with the 'Boys will be Boys' words! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 7, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Robyn April 7, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Adorable page as usual! Don't foget to post your link to it on my "Lovey Layouts Tuesday" post at the bottom!

http://robynschicscraps.blogspot.com/2009/04/lovely-layouts-tuesday-savannahs-dreams.html

Robyn :)

Anonymous,  April 7, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 07, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP