Tuesday, April 7, 2009

*NEW SCRIPT*

I have a New Script in my Store Now! It makes a Cool Vinyl Record. I hope you like it..took me awhile to do it, I'm not that good with the shading but I think it turned out ok. My Testers sure had a fun time with this one! *LOL* No outside Filters are Required!


Click HERE to be taken to it in the Store. Its on Sale right now for 50% OFF! Here are some examples made with this Script!

This one was made by Rose! Thats for this awesome Example Hun!! Love the different color Records!
This next Example was made by Peta! Thanks Darlin! Good choice on the Elvis songs! *LOL*


This next Example is very interesting, I just had to show it off!! This was made by Nip! Thanks so much Hun!!

Here is an Example from one of my Stores Script Testers...Lori Ruth. Awesome Example, don't ya think? Love the music notes!! Thanks Hun!

Look at all the fun, cool stuff you can do with this script!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP