Saturday, May 23, 2009

EXAMPLES WITH LIFE SAVER SCRIPT

Look at all the great examples that I got from my CT/Script Testers!! Arent they awesome??Thanks so much NIP for such a great Example. Makes me glad that summer is here!!!

Thanks Peta for this great example! She was telling me how she lived by the water and that they have one of these at the dock and underneath the Life Saver, there is a sign that says 'Do not Remove' *lmao* I think that they need to remove the sign don't you?

Thank you Molly for this wonder example! She is just tooo cute!! Thank you Lori Ruth. What a unique way of using this script! Thank you to all my wonderful, creative Testers!!!

To get this Script for yourself, just visit one of my stores. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP