Saturday, May 23, 2009

QP FREEBIE + NEW PRODUCTS

I have a new QP for you! I think you all will really like this as the kit used for it is so Awesome!! Plus its named after my Kayla! *lol* KnC Scrapz has made this beautiful kit and called it 'An Angel for Kayla' becuz Kayla just loves her stuff. So sweet of you Keisha, thank you so much Darling! Here is the LO/QP that I made with it. Click my LO to get the QP. 12x12 @ 300ppi. Enjoy!!

Go HERE to get this awesome Kit!! She has it on Sale now for only $1.40! Wow, what a great price huh? She has lots of great kits, have a look around.

I have uploaded some New Products to my Stores!! I think you might like them! At least, I hope you do. *lol*




What do you all think?? You can find these and all my other products at any one of my stores. Blinkies on the right. The only proudusts that you will find Exclusivily at my Store are my Stock Photos! Speaking of Exclusive, have you joined my Store Newsletter yet? You will get Exclusive Freebies delivered right to your inbox each week along with new product updates, sales, and gallery pix. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and start getting those freebies!!

I had a request to make a Layered .PSD file from one of my older scripts...so I did. I have been meaning to do all my olders ones that way as all my newer scripts include the . psd file for those who do not use PSP. Here is one that I just did upon request.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  May 23, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Merci beaucoup, très beau QP

Khâ-Lyn

christielou62 May 24, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

the Angel QP is beautiful! I love it thank you so much for sharing it. I love the colors and the rainbow in the background perfect! - huggies

Anonymous,  May 24, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on May. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP