Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy QP FREEBIE + Awards + Sales!


I wanted to jump on here real quick to give y'all a Freebie and tell you about the Sale that is going on over at my Store!! We have a $1 SALE!! YAH!! But Hurry, it ends 2day. Sorry, I'm late in posting. Been planting our garden! Yep, we're planting..hee heee! I'll have to post some pix of that later on...I have aslo got some real great awards from my friend Peta, I will post them later 2nite or 2morrow as I want to post this freebie and then I have to get ready for Church and spend time with my Dad!

Along with the $1 SALE, I've made some Custom Bundles for you! How are they customed to fit YOU? Well, YOU get to pick the products that YOU want/need. No more getting products in bundle packs that you just don't want/need or already have!! Don't be dissappointed with your bundle pack, design it the way YOU want!!! And its on sale right now!! Normally 15/$15 for products and 6/$15 for Stock Photos, now you can get 15/$10 or 6/$10. What a Great Deal!! Click HERE to find out more!!!


On to the Freebie!! I made this just real fast and I hope that someone will like it anyways! Not my best QP, but hey, I was in a hurry! The Wordart was made by me and it was actually a CU Freebie that I gave away in this weeks Store Newsletter, if you're not signed up for that, go ahead and sign up. You will get at least 1 Exclusive Freebie each week, sometimes more! *lol* Don't miss out!
I hope someone will like this and will want to have it! *lol* It comes without my writting on that journal tag. 12x12 @300ppi. Enjoy!!

DOWNLOAD QP FREEBIE

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 22, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP