Sunday, June 7, 2009

EXAMPLES WITH WRAPPED FRAME SCRIPT + AWARDS

I have gotten some Awards and sorry ladies, I am just now getting around to put them up! I know, going to my corner as soon as I'm done with this post! *lol* I got this one from Jules! Thank you so much Sweetie!! I have received this several times so its not necessary for me to list 15 other blogs to give to, so if you haven't recieved this award, feel free to snag it as a compliment from me! *lol*

I received this award from Yvette! Thanks sooo much Sweetie for thinking of me. I've recieved this one before too, so this is up for grabs for any of you who would like it as well!!



Here are some Script Results from my New Wrapped Circle Frame Script
This Adorable Example was made by Rose! Thanks so much Darling for such a cute examle! I love it! Go visit her and see what she has over on her blog!
These Cool Examples was made by Peta! How beautiful! Thanks so much Darling!! Make sure you go visit her and see what all she has to offer! She has some cute freebies there made with some of my scripts and some other cool stuff!!

This wonderful Example was made by Lori Ruth. I love the ocean scene. Thanks so much Lori for making this example for me! Go visit her and see what she has to offer.

And this beautiful Tag was made for me by Ellie (SoftHugsEllie)...she made this using my Record Script and a new tagger kit that she now has available in my Store.
Thanks for looking! :o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

:: My Store Banners ::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

  © Blogger template Customization - Installation and Graphics by Krissy's Scraps 2010

Back to TOP